RSS

The brain has left the building!


I HAVE BLOGGERS BLOCK! I can't think of a single thing to blog about. I'm not sure why...maybe not enough "interesting" going on right now. I leave work with a brain that feels like if I try and make it work one more second, it will decide to go on strike. Leaving me a vegetable while it walks the picket line. I am imagining a brain with legs and a picket sign that reads: WTF?


I wish I could draw! That would be an awesome picture.


I'm preparing to move to a new apartment. Packing doesn't require brain power but it doesn't make for good blog topics either. Bubble wrap or Styrofoam peanuts? Yeah...bet that would go over well. Maybe when things settle down I will find something interesting to be random about...


*FYI...bubble wrap OWNS Styrofoam peanuts. Hands down! Oooo...now I want some!

0 comments:

Post a Comment